Beiträge von Furia

Gentlemen.
    Tizona tank team is challenging you.

We are willing to have a combat for the Tournament this week, any day from 2200 CET and 0000 CET.

Do not be shy, ;) be the first to start the Tournament.

Do not worry about suffering. we will make it fast and painless for you :p

By the way I forgot to tell you, E-Sims and the foprum administrators have granted us the right to wear a Tournament Ribbon in Steel Beasts forum signature.
    And of course the Tournament Winner would have a "special ribbon"

So who dares to take the challenge and meet Tizona tank this week for a combat?
    Any Panzer man here?
    :)

Gentlemen. Sorry for not writing in German here.

I have not had the chance to translate the Tournament Rules and scenario to German as well. Sorry for that. Next time I will take care of it.

I have already posted the Tournament Final Rules and the official scenario version we will play for the first part of the Tournament (By mid Tournament we will change the scnario to a desertic terrain)

You can download the Crew Package from the attched file on this post:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=14294

Manteuffel has told me about the last minute enlistment for another team for the PzBtl 911. I will add them to the roster tomorrow. Do not worry

We will open a weekly thread for organicing each week combats, it would work very simple, either you can post your availability and wait to be challenged by other team that in interested in fighting you or you can challenge any team that has posted their availability on that post and that is fitting you. Simple. :D
    I have already posted my availability on that post, anyone dares to challenge us? :p You can also post yours there and other teams will contat you there.

In order to take a look at the scoreboar or the Roster you can do it in any of this two links:

Tournament in Simulacion y Tactica

Or also we will keep it updated here on this forum:
    Steel Beasts Forum

I hope this sorts out most doubts you can have, anyway I will try to visit your forum more often and I also keep a nice communication channel with Manteuffel to sort out any issues you may have.

Hope you have fun with the Tournament.!!

Tschüs!!!

Hello gentlemen.
    First at all sorry if this is not the right forum for this.

Just wanted to tell you that 3er Regimiento Tizona will be ready for this event and that we expect to have around 6 to 8 players for that night.

Our unit specialices in multicrewing the Spanish vehicles, (Leo 2E and Pizarro) and we use to play 2 humans per vehicle (Tank Commander and Gunner) if possible.

Since our unit has reorganiced last weeks after a long time with almost no activity, we are just getting trained again and now we are focusing on the Leo 2E.

So although we are willing to collaborate in any way need, for us, Tizona players the best and most desirable option would be to be grouped into a Leopard 2E platoon multicrewed with 2 of us per vehicle.

Anyway we are accomodating to any need the Mission Commander have and may request form us.

Looking forward to see you on the battlefield