Beiträge von Panzer_Leader

[QUOTE = Gladiator (911); 56703] Hey PL
    I'm sorry, but Soltau won't be on my map. I'm already close to the edge of this map. The south-western part is the north-western end of WIETZENDORF. For sceanrios They are more western and / or southern of my map, you have to use the BERGEN-Hohne map. Here you can see Which towns and villages i can put on my map: In december 2016 i'll upload this map once again. Till this time, the southern part of my map shoulderstand be finished. And then we can create really big scenarios, They Could start on Munster map and continuing on Bergen-Hohne map - or in the other way. But for now i have no idea, when i'll be finished with the southern part (Munster-South) ??? Needs some more weeks. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks Gladiator, appreciate you clarifying. Good luck with the rest of your map, it looks excellent!

Hi Gladiator

Apologies for writing in English but I'm assuming your English is better than my German. Will your map ultimately include Soltau and the area to its immediate south-west? The reason I ask is that there was an engagement between Challenger 1s of 17th/21st Lancers and M1IPs of 3rd Battalion, 32nd Armor Regiment in the area - along the Walsroder Strasse / Willingen Alm - during REFORGER 87 Certain Strike that I'd like to recreate as a H2H scenario in Steel Beasts and your map is the closest piece of virtual dirt available. No worries if it won't cover this area but thought I'd ask.

It looks like it will be an amazing map when finished.

Cheers

Rhys
    Panzer_Leader (BG ANZAC)