Beiträge von Gibsonm

Firstly if this is in the wrong place feel free to move.

I took "Szenarienerstellung" to mean "Scenario Creation".

Ozelot requires the PzGdr Platoon to clear some sizeable locations (Mazelot = over 70 buildings).

In order to avoid say the 90 minutes to clear Mazelot properly, can I suggest the following work around:

1. Create a custom region around Mazelot.
    2. Set the Russian forces up to say "surrender if" their personnel numbers within the custom region drops to say below 25%.

3. If the Russians reach that surrender threshold, then have a Red Event saying "Mazelot surrenders".

4. If the Red event "Mazelot surrenders" is True, then a Blue event "Mazelot cleared" is satisfied with a message stating "Mazelot cleared" or similar.

That way Blue knows to continue the clearance until they receive the message, instead of chasing phantoms who may or may not be in the remaining buildings.

This approach can also be applied to the other urban areas.

Just a suggestion.

OK a bit more random clicking and I think I now have the menu items in English.

I'm not too worried about individual's posts - since it is after all a German Community, and If I want to read a particular sentence I can, as mentioned, use Google translate.

The overarching menu item heading were the point of confusion.

Thanks very much.

Thanks I went to settings (https://forum.steelbeasts.org/settings/) but got this:

Which given the circle and slash I took to me "not possible".

Hi,

My memory maybe playing tricks with me but I thought there used to be a button to change / translate the web site into an English language (Englische Sprache) one?

Regards,

Mark

Thanks for posting this.

As I mentioned in the YouTube comments, it was a pity about the bridge obscuring your line of sight for the MILAN.

I had a quick look in the downloads area and could see the scenario file - perhaps it has a different name?

Regards from Australia.