H2H SBG vs PzB911 Wed 4th of Feb 2009

• don´t you have more skill like that???
    big applause for that!
    just lame

Na dann guck mal ins Spiegel. Whats all the fuss??? You did the same last week!! And nobody complained about it - because creating barricades on a crucial bridge or crossing where the enemy is most likely to cross is I think is "accepted" - since we cannot blow the bridges up...

Last week we pushed the vehicles aside with M88's and tanks, and we took some losses during the procedure, but I think it was perfectly acceptable.

• @single: we did that last time also! All we used where the Trucks to block bridges. So no reason to complain.

It ist the only way to somhow close this point at all since the MechINF does NOT carry any mines with it and there is no other Ingame possibility to block streets and or bridges somehow. Otherways it would be extremly easy just to rush trough this area.

Greetz

• Wenn es and der Szenario "liegt" würde ich sehr interresiert sein was diese Zusammenbrüche verursacht? Zu viele Einhaiten? - (zu viele Infanterie vielleicht?) - Visibility? oder liegt es einfach am Server?

Schade - Letzte Woche hatten wir einen Zusammenbruch beim ersten Start, zum zweiten mal ging aber alles glatt. Habt ihr schon solche Server-crashes erlebt wenn ihr mit z.B zirka 15 Teilnehmer zockt?

• Bisher hatten wir keine Probleme bis, wieviel waren wir doch gleich bei der letzten LNdP, 54 Leute !!!!

Also an der Anzahl der Teilnehmer kann es meiner Meinung nach nicht liegen.

In das Sce. komme ich leider nicht rein, da Passwort geschützt.

Ash sollte bitte mal (wieder) die maximale Sichtweite prüfen um ausschließen zu können das die Engine zuviel rendern muss.

Behüter und Bewahrer des Andenken an den
    Leopard 1 bei der deutschen Panzertruppe

Ssnake wrote:

Zitat

You and Eisen, Sirs, are self-centered, passive-aggressive whiny, rivet obsessed, ungrateful trolls, and I'm having enough of this