"Es kann nur einen geben"

• Hallo Singel,

ich hoffe das wir diese Woche mal ein Ding fahren.
    Panzermann hat sich schon mal angeboden.
    Wie isses mit Freitag oder Samstag gegen 19:00 Uhr

Grüße Jens

• I have received several requests to postpone the Tournament initial deadlines and schedules.
    It is clear I have misscalculated the impact the Soccer World Championship and the summer hollydays would have on the initial Tournament tight scheduling, however we have already started the Tournament and I know many of the players are willing to continue it after the Summer "break".

For this reason, the initial Tournament schedule is cancelled and the new Tournament deadline date would be:
    15th November

All registered Teams that still have not scored a match would stay registered until 15 September. Teams that have not scored any match by then would be removed from the roster.

Tournament is still running so any teams that want to have a match can do so and score that match into the Tournament. We are just extending the Tournament schedule cycle to accomodate for the Summer break.

I have changed my ISP provider so from now on please send the AAR and Reports of the Tournament Combats to:
    furia[at]infotelecom.es

You can also contact me there for any issue related to the Tournament.

Enjoy the Summer.
    See you on the Battlefield.

• The tank ACE OF DEATH (Sean and Volcano) are challenging any tank crew interested and valaible for a tournament combat this Sunday 31st.
    I know most of you are on holidays, but here is their propossal.

I know is summertime and most of us are away from home but if any crew is ready and avalaible, you can score that combat.

Anyone interested?