Beiträge von Furia

Gentlemen. Wenn wir spielen am kommenden Sonntag werden, muss ich spätestens morgen die endgültige Fahrzeug-Liste kennen. Wenn Sie nichts sagen, ich werde verstanden, Sie sind zufrieden mit den gleichen Fahrzeugen als im letzten Jahr Desert Fox.
    Ich muss auch wissen, wie viele Spieler, die Sie haben zu erwarten? Will Duke und Manteuffel Spiel Rot oder Blau?
    Einige Spieler in stelbeasts.com sind daran interessiert, und wartet darauf, ob wir haben leere Slots, um das Gleichgewicht Teams.
    Ich brauche Blau CO Meinung über all dies. Wenn wir nicht für diesen Sonntag organisieren müssen wir den Termin für eine weitere Woche verschieben.

besten Grüßen

Hallo an Alle.
    Entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch. :o
    Ich muss die Art und Anzahl der Fahrzeuge für Blue Team wissen, damit ich die Kampagne Pool machen kann.
    Bitte überprüfen Sie das Gelände und Map-Datei als auch die Kampagne Regeln und lassen Sie mich wissen, ob dies für Sie ok, oder lassen Sie es mich wissen, Fragen die Sie haben können.

Wie viele Spieler, die Sie erwarten, dass Freie für den Kampf?
    Wir sind etwa 10 bis 12 Spieler, darunter Duke und Manteuffel, damit ich, wenn es ok für dich ist, dass wir einige zusätzliche Spieler rekrutieren auf dem Steelbeasts.com Forum fragen.

By the way, ich habe remeber der letzten Desert Fox jemand ein Band für die Kampagne erstellt. Haben wir noch haben sie Freie?

Danke

Hello Gentlemen. I am posting here the same message I have posted on the Steelbeasts.com forum about this event.

I just can tell you 3 REG Tizona is already looking forward for our next missions together.

Dake Schön!!!

Gentlemen.
    Just wanted to thank you for the nice evening and combat. Was really exciting to be back on a large team of skilled players.
    I have sent manteuffel a new propossal for the campaing adding some of your proposssals and suggestions that I hope would make everybody happy.
    I sent him a new set of "rules" incorporating the new changes and also an terran map scenario with no vehicles so you can explore it and train on it.
    My people tell me they will make they will happily make the effort to be online at 2100 because they told me "for this kind of events it is even worth fighting the wife" :)
    So our propossal wold be for Tuesdays at 2100 CET.
    We have aslo reduced the combat time as to 90 minutes as suggested. I have tested the scenario and with the actual number of players we can manage several missions inside that timeframe.
    I want to specially thank the german players that joined our team yesterday and had to endure me as CO. You have earned a place on heaven by your patience. I had not foreseen I was to be in command of anything anything I had no previous tactic or strategy until we had to launch I have not played with you before and I didn't knew the voices and so and everything was real messy, but you gentlemen were real teamplayers and performed outstandingly. Bravo
    I promise the next time I have to command something I will be prepared and ready for a far much better and professional perfomance.
    All in all, Danke Schön fur alles.
    Bis Bald!!

The tank ACE OF DEATH (Sean and Volcano) are challenging any tank crew interested and valaible for a tournament combat this Sunday 31st.
    I know most of you are on holidays, but here is their propossal.

I know is summertime and most of us are away from home but if any crew is ready and avalaible, you can score that combat.

Anyone interested?

I have received several requests to postpone the Tournament initial deadlines and schedules.
    It is clear I have misscalculated the impact the Soccer World Championship and the summer hollydays would have on the initial Tournament tight scheduling, however we have already started the Tournament and I know many of the players are willing to continue it after the Summer "break".

For this reason, the initial Tournament schedule is cancelled and the new Tournament deadline date would be:
    15th November

All registered Teams that still have not scored a match would stay registered until 15 September. Teams that have not scored any match by then would be removed from the roster.

Tournament is still running so any teams that want to have a match can do so and score that match into the Tournament. We are just extending the Tournament schedule cycle to accomodate for the Summer break.

I have changed my ISP provider so from now on please send the AAR and Reports of the Tournament Combats to:
    furia[at]infotelecom.es

You can also contact me there for any issue related to the Tournament.

Enjoy the Summer.
    See you on the Battlefield.

Gentlemen.

I ama afraid we have not eneough people avalaible at this moment for this combat.
    We have many players on hollydays, travelling away from home and our schedule activity is very low at this point.

So we have decided to give ourselves, our VU, some summer hollydays since with the summertime, people availability for scheduled activity is very low at this point.
    You know, playa, fiesta, travelling, familiy.......

So 3rd Regimiento Acozarado Tizona, gets summer hollydays until 13 September.
    Of course this does not prevent us to keep on the Tournament or to join some matches, but we will reduce our "scheduled and organized" activity until September.
    We will be back in Sptember, stronger and more tanned :D

Mein Herren.

Tizona tank is avalaible for a fight the next days just after 2230 (Not the Sunday of course :P )

If anyone of you is up for a fight, we are ready for the challenge. :cool:

stellt sich die Frage, ob die Spanier nach der WM noch mit uns zocken möchten... :D

Yes, we would like to play if we are not too tired and drunk of celebrating the Championship Victory ;)

I hope you still want to play with us. :D

By the way I still have to contact my people about this to see how many would be avalaible.

I will keep you posted

Congratulations to PUSSY WAGON, they are leading the Tournament at this point.

This is the constantly updated score

You can download and review all AAR from all combats from here:

TOURNAMENT AAR

Since we are all so focused on the Futbol Chanpionship and I have received several requests about giving more time to the teams to arrange a combat, the previous post about removing all teams that have not scored a match by 29th is no longer valid. However the Teams that have not scored any match non later than 15th July would be removed. No more extensions.

Gentlemen.

AFRICANUS tank is challenging any Panzer that is willing to accept the challenge.
    Tuesday from 2230.

Any brave tankers here want to take the challenge?

If you accept, tomorrow at 2230 one member from Africanus will visit your TS for coordinating the combat (Server Ip and so)

Please post here if there is any Tank interested and avalaible for Tuesday 29th by 2230.

Ok Manteuffel, no problem, Tizona would not be avalaible until 4th July but we have other Tanks that would gladly fight you those the days you mention.
    I will contact ODIN to arrange for a combat the days you posted.
    Keep you posted. ;)

Ok, Tizona will fight THE COLERIX, Wednesday 23 at 2200 if this is still Ok for you. I will contact you on Pz Btl 911 Teamspeak at 2200 Wednesday.

Anyone is up for a combat versus ODIN tank by Friday 25th by 2200?

hehe do not be shy :D

Mein Herren.

Those Teams that havee not completed and scored a match on the Tournament before 29th June, would be eliminated from the Tournament Roster.
    NO EXCEPTIONS would be made.

Please do not wait to the last day.

At this point, the following tanks would be avalaible for combat the next dates:

TIZONA, avalaible ANY day from 20th to 23rd June from 2200
    ODIN Avalaible Wednesday from 2100 hours.

We know THE COLERIX would be avalaible Wednesday so they will be challenged either by TIZONA or ODIN.

Anyone else want to fight this week?

And courtesy of E-Sims and specially from RogueSnake79 (Thanks a lot!!)

At the end of the Tournament, those people who has completed the Tournament by playing all their assigned combats, would be entilted to wear this ribbon (on smaller size of course ;) )

And of course the winners would have an "special version" for them.

The ribbons would be awarded once the Tournament is finish by 15th September.

A small bug was detected during tonight match. One tank had not the correct ammunition loadout.
    This has been corrected on a new version.
    Please download the new Tournament Scenario V2 from here:

Tournament_2010_V2

Sorry for the inconvenience. This has not been previously detected during the public betatesting phase where the scenario was released.

Furia ,

how short can be the notice for a match? Eisenschwein and me might be able to do a fight tonight at 22:00 hours. But he has some probs with his monitor and hopes to solve this in time. If this works out how can we reach you and where do we do the fight?

Thx in advance

Hi TC.

We will be online tonight at that time. We use to be on the official Steel Beast TEam speak.
    However if you want I can drop by your TS3 to coordinate.
    I can host the game this is no problem. We are just 4.
    I will pass byPz Btl911 TS3 tonight by 2200 and if possible we can coordinate one match if Eisenschwein is avalaible.
    Maybe I could be a few minutes late but would be a just a few.
    See you later then.