"Es kann nur einen geben"

• Das wird wohl eine längere Geschichte:
    http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbf…d.php?p=181391#post181391

Da 10 Teams gemeldet sind und jedes Team gegen jeden ran muss sind das ca. 90 Matches wenn mein Verständnis mich nicht täuscht.

Für unseren spanischen Veranstalter wird es auch nicht einfach sein den Leuten Termine vorzuschreiben.
    Ein gewisses Maß an "selbstständigkeit" muss man wohl mitbringen.
    Das bedeutet das die gemeldeten 911er ruhig ihre Matches auf unserem server austragen können. Wenn kein Wertungsgefechtversessener auf dem Server rumspringt.
    Der AAR und der html-report des Duells muss dann an Furia geschickt werden, der wird dann diese Ergebnis-Liste aktualisieren.

Für die Matches gegen die "Nicht_911er" bitte eine pm an Furia über dieses Forum wann wer Zeit hat um gegen wen anzutreten.

Aktuell geht "Team Tizona" ab Mittwoch bis Samstag von 20.00-22.00 Uhr ins Rennen und erwartet ein paar Gegner. Wer sich also traut und oder Zeit hat schreibe Furia eine pm/mail und er wird sagen ob der gewünschte Termin ok ist. Erreichbar sind die mesten anderen über den TS-3_server "SB.com"

• Jetzt kommt Licht ins Dunkel , das heisst das Paiba und ich zunächst gegen Euch bzw den gemeldeten Teams der 911er antreten können und wir somit frei sind einen Termin zu legen ? Gut wenn dem so ist werde ich mit paiba das besprechen und dann gleich mit unseren kontakten wo es geht, der Rest ergibt sich dann .

Hört das Turnier am WE schon wieder auf , dann habe ich grosse Probs. , da ich ab Freitag bis Sonntag wieder in Bergen weilen muss , die ersten Touren führen , das kann ich nur bei extrem schlechtem Wetter absagen und das sehe ich aber erst, wenn ich schon dort bin, als WE entfällt schon mal!

• Gentlemen. Sorry for not writing in German here.

I have not had the chance to translate the Tournament Rules and scenario to German as well. Sorry for that. Next time I will take care of it.

I have already posted the Tournament Final Rules and the official scenario version we will play for the first part of the Tournament (By mid Tournament we will change the scnario to a desertic terrain)

You can download the Crew Package from the attched file on this post:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=14294

Manteuffel has told me about the last minute enlistment for another team for the PzBtl 911. I will add them to the roster tomorrow. Do not worry

We will open a weekly thread for organicing each week combats, it would work very simple, either you can post your availability and wait to be challenged by other team that in interested in fighting you or you can challenge any team that has posted their availability on that post and that is fitting you. Simple. :D
    I have already posted my availability on that post, anyone dares to challenge us? :p You can also post yours there and other teams will contat you there.

In order to take a look at the scoreboar or the Roster you can do it in any of this two links:

Tournament in Simulacion y Tactica

Or also we will keep it updated here on this forum:
    Steel Beasts Forum

I hope this sorts out most doubts you can have, anyway I will try to visit your forum more often and I also keep a nice communication channel with Manteuffel to sort out any issues you may have.

Hope you have fun with the Tournament.!!

Tschüs!!!

• Es wird mir grosse Freude bereiten mit Paiba als RS unseren Chef und mein ZugFhr über den Acker zu jagen um am Ende die Gnadenersuche entgegen zu nehmen:p

• Gentlemen.
    Tizona tank team is challenging you.

We are willing to have a combat for the Tournament this week, any day from 2200 CET and 0000 CET.

Do not be shy, ;) be the first to start the Tournament.

Do not worry about suffering. we will make it fast and painless for you :p

By the way I forgot to tell you, E-Sims and the foprum administrators have granted us the right to wear a Tournament Ribbon in Steel Beasts forum signature.
    And of course the Tournament Winner would have a "special ribbon"

So who dares to take the challenge and meet Tizona tank this week for a combat?
    Any Panzer man here?
    :)

• Furia ,

how short can be the notice for a match? Eisenschwein and me might be able to do a fight tonight at 22:00 hours. But he has some probs with his monitor and hopes to solve this in time. If this works out how can we reach you and where do we do the fight?

Thx in advance

• Furia ,

how short can be the notice for a match? Eisenschwein and me might be able to do a fight tonight at 22:00 hours. But he has some probs with his monitor and hopes to solve this in time. If this works out how can we reach you and where do we do the fight?

Thx in advance

Hi TC.

We will be online tonight at that time. We use to be on the official Steel Beast TEam speak.
    However if you want I can drop by your TS3 to coordinate.
    I can host the game this is no problem. We are just 4.
    I will pass byPz Btl911 TS3 tonight by 2200 and if possible we can coordinate one match if Eisenschwein is avalaible.
    Maybe I could be a few minutes late but would be a just a few.
    See you later then.

• And courtesy of E-Sims and specially from RogueSnake79 (Thanks a lot!!)

At the end of the Tournament, those people who has completed the Tournament by playing all their assigned combats, would be entilted to wear this ribbon (on smaller size of course ;) )

And of course the winners would have an "special version" for them.

The ribbons would be awarded once the Tournament is finish by 15th September.