Top-tank-platoon 2012

• Servus,

da die deadline für die Anmeldung der 1. April ist, bitte doch mal kompanieintern prüfen ob da ein Zug gestellt werden kann.

Ansonsten möchte ich auch gerne an diesem Event teilnehmen. Wer also in seiner Kompanie keinen Platz bekommt, mich bitte anschreiben.

MkG

Duke

• Servus,

wollte erst Ratzeputz nehmen, hatte ich aber üble Erinnerungen dran.
    Aber vielleicht findet sich noch ein Team Ratzputz, Leute keine Angst die anderen kochen auch nur mit Wasser, und es langt wenn einer ein paar Brocken Englisch kann.

MkG

Duke

• von Volcano:

Hello all,

Now that I have some free time coming up after the patch releases "soon", I was able to put together Top Tank Platoon 2011 which, if everything goes to plan, is scheduled to begin on 6th April (a month from now) --provided that we have at least two teams that want to participate of course. The sign up deadline is April 1st, so that I have time to make a list of match ups).

(If you are wondering why it is TTP 2011, instead of 2012: it was supposed to begin 6 months ago in 2011, as a continuation of the tournament that began at the end of 2010.)

!!!With some exceptions, EVERYONE is invited to participate, all time zones, communities, nationalities and ability levels are welcome!!! SB.com, SB.eu, SimHQ, all VUs!!!

The basic premise of the tournament is this:[INDENT]A friendly competition within the community to see who can be the best tank platoon and also the best individual gunner (the "top gun"). The competition is team based where four people band together as a "platoon" and participate in 4 vs. 4 head to head SHORT (~45 min or less) scenarios. The teams that participate will be paired up, and through the process of elimination, two teams will eventually play each other for the title of "Top Tank Platoon of 2011".
    [/INDENT]Needless to say, the tournament is just for fun, and this will be the second such tournament, the first happened in 2010 which you can review here: HERE.

Interested? I hope so. What are you waiting for, all you need to do is find three other people who wish to be on the same team and contact me with the following info:

• Team/platoon name (optional)
    • Forum names/nick names/handle names of the four participants on the team (mandatory)
    • The tank type of choice that your ENTIRE platoon will use for the duration of the tournament (mandatory); the list of selectable tanks and the ammunition types they will have is listed HERE, make your selection from this list (this list is non negotiable, be sure to study the ammo selections!).

You can send me this information either by posting it here in this thread (which is the preferred method), or by sending me a Private Message. As teams are announced I will put them on the TTP 2011 page.

///////////////////////////////////

The full list of contest rules are HERE. It might look like a lot of text, but it is just that all facets had to be covered. At least one person on the team should familiarize themselves with the rules.

NOTE: Winner determination may change closer to the start date, because it depends on the number of teams that participate.

WHERE / WHEN?

Starting on April 6th, several official times will be available for teams to choose from. These times will be posted when the match pairings are listed. If you are in Europe, US or Australia, don't worry, the available times will vary in such a degree that there will be many options available between Friday and Saturday, and if none of those times suit you, then you can always coordinate your own time to meet from week to week (there will be six days or so between matches to coordinate). More information about exact time slots will be made available as we get closer to April 6th.

• Servus Team Heidegeist,

Wir haben es in der ersten Runde mit den Engländern, und damit mit dem Challenger2, zu tun.
    Prüft und meldet mal schnellstens wann ihr diese bis Ende nächste Woche Abends dabei sein könnt.
    Mittwoch (Nachtschicht) und Karfreitag bis einschließlich Ostermontag (Familie rückt an) fällt bei mir definitiv aus, aber vielleicht können wir was für Donnerstag Abend ausmachen.

MkG

Duke

Top Tank Platoon 2011 (Game 1).zip

"A mans`s got to do, what a man`s got to do" John Wayne

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Duke ()

• Servus,

Also die Desert rats haben für Donnerstag Abend abgesagt. Das heißt wir können morgen Abend im Anschluss an die Chefbesprechung bzw das Hauptgefecht eine Runde fahren, wenn sich ein OPFOR Team findet.

Also prüft mal die Termine für nächste Woche ab Dienstag. Bei mir geht Donnerstag Abend (Nachtschicht) nicht.
    Deadline für das erste Gefecht ist der 18. April.

MkG

Duke

• Servus Team Heidegeist,

also die desert rats haben auch den Samstag abgesagt. Bitte mal die Termine 15.04., 16.04. und 17.04. prüfen.
    18.04. ist die aller letzte Option, da ich an diesem Tag ein neues Arbeitszimmer bekomme und danach erst alles wieder aufbauen muss.
    Ich muss natürlich auch jetzt alles abbauen, aber zur Not kann ich in der Küche zocken.
    Also bitte prüfen und melden, damit ich das mit Crusty klar machen kann.

MkG

Duke