New Scen "Quick Attack and Clear COOP v1"

• Hi i made this new scen.

Download the scen here -
    http://rapidshare.com/files/30…ack_and_Clear_COOP_v1.zip

i cant upload the scen to the PzBn web site.

Summary
    Quick Attack and Clear_COOP_v1.sce
    Quick Attack and Clear COOP Version 1.0
    Push ENY west and clear the obj.
    Equipment - US VS GE

MAP Editing and Secnario By - Ash "Aschenbecher" Divay
    Date - 2009

2nd Amd. Brigade / 1st Expeditionary Corps
    Indian Army Expeditionary Command
    Sector Indo-China

Excerpts of the battalion commander's orders for...

1) SITUATION:
    a) Enemy: Elements of US 4 Heavy Amd. Bn. and supporting ele have attack one of our Armour Task Forces (TF Alpha) in the NW sector. After their primary attack failed ,Eny air dropped Bn. size ele from 101 AB Div in Kashi Forest.
    Following which they pushed ele of 10 Mtn towards Obj-MR. Also Armoured Recon ele of Cav is moving from west and might have allready crossed the river . ENY main body is beleived to be around Obj.1.0,2.0,2.1,2.2,2.3 and 2.3.
    also Enemy Heay units are marching along Highway-13 from NW and will be upon TF Alpha.

b) Own:After being ambushed and surrounded and supply lines cut. TF Alpha has fortified its pos in the NW sector. They have lost most of the Supply and ENG detachment. A supply convoy which was following them about few miles behind was ambushed. its status is unknown. HQ 2 Amd Bde. realising the iminint threat from close prosimity of ENY forces has decided to push the ENY back west and santatise the area of Kashi Forest and clear the Highway-13 . To accomplish this task Bde. has organised 3 nos. Coy. size Task Forces Callsigns (TF Gopher,TF Elepant and TF Fox)

c) Attachments and detachments:
    "G" Coy "TF Gopher" - 2 PL x Abhay IFV (CV9040B), 1 PL x Arjun Mk.1 (Leo2A4) , 2 PL x Caspier Trp Carriers (Bushmaster) and 2 IFV's x Abhay IFV (HQ).
    "E" Coy "TF Elephant" - 2 PL x Arjun Mk.2 (Leo2A5DK),2 PL x Abhay 2 IFV (CV9035),2 PL x Caspier Trp Carriers and 1 x Arjun 2 -CO + 1 x Abhay 2 IFV - XO.
    "F" Coy "TF Fox" - 2 PL x Arjun Mk.1 , 1 PL x Abhay IFV, 2 PL x Caspiers and 2 x Arjun Mk.1 - HQ.
    "I" Coy "India Coy" Consist of 3 PL x M113 A4s + 2 x HQ
    "J" Coy consist of Supply and ENG and MEDEVAC Ele.
    Reserve - 1 PL x Arjun Mk.2 + 1 PL x Abhay 2 IFV.

2) MISSION:
    TF Gopher -Primary Obj Clear ENY from Obj 3.0,3.1,3.2 and 3.3 . If possible push west and capture Secondary Obj 2.3 or 2.4 or both.
    TF Elephant - Primary Obj Clear Obj 2.0, 2.1,2.2, and 2.3 and 2.4 .
    TF Fox - Primary Obj is Clear and Hold Obj 1.0.
    "India" Coy - Defeat possible ENY attack. and later push towards OBJ-MR and clear the area between MR-01 and MR-02.
    Overall Mission to Push ENY west of river.

3) EXECUTION:
    TF Alpha in NW sector will move into a DEF POS. They will try to hold as long as possible.
    TF Gopher (TFG) will start their push West immidiately and clear their Obj's , TFG will also attempt to Take 2.4 and/or 2.3.
    TF Elephant (TFE) is south of TFG , you will push West and clear your area of op of eny units. also if required you must provide support to TF G North of you if you see fit.
    TF Fox (TFF) is south of TFE and will west with other two TF's, thei job is to clear the area of Obj-1.0 and hold and Def it against ENY counter attack. which is expected.
    Mech Coy "India" (MCI) is tasked to clear the mountain road of North of any ENY elements it may encounter. Also it will try to take and hold Obj-MR

Intent:Is to cause as much as damage to ENY war machine and push them west across the river.

a) Concept of Operation: Quick Attack and Clear Op consisting of Multiple TF's and other Sp elements.

i) Maneuveront cross any of the "EB" lines

ii) Fires:
    Arty Fr Sp from 125 Feild Arty Unit attached to 33rd Amd Div. 6 Tubes x 4 Battries = 24 Tubes. (HE,SM,ICM)
    Close Air Sp avilable from Mig 29K No.7 Sqn (Sea Tigers) from Naval Carrier INS Vikramaditya about 10 M SW.

iii) Additional assess: "H" Hotel Coy is local malita units.

Brigade HQ is stationed in FB Alpha.
    FOB Delta has been evac'ed.

5) COMMAND AND SIGNALS:

Triggers

If you have large number of Players or wish to command other Coys . then simplly hit the Triggers. Or just leave em like they are and they will performe their task on their own .

I am working on H2H version of this scen. let me know what you think. thank you.

Regards
    Ash

Ash/AshTray/Aschenbecher
    Jai Hind/Hail India
    Jai Germani/Hail Germany
    Jai Germani Hind Miterta/Hail Germany India Friendship

• Ich hätte gern eine Version mit Leopard 2 gegen M1

I would like to have Version with Leopard 2 vs M1

Behüter und Bewahrer des Andenken an den
    Leopard 1 bei der deutschen Panzertruppe

Ssnake wrote:

Zitat

You and Eisen, Sirs, are self-centered, passive-aggressive whiny, rivet obsessed, ungrateful trolls, and I'm having enough of this

• Ich hätte gern eine Version mit Leopard 2 gegen M1

I would like to have Version with Leopard 2 vs M1

Leo 2 E ? ok i made changes and its ready.

here it is.

Quick Attack and Clear COOP V2

here is DL link -
    http://rapidshare.com/files/30…ack_and_Clear_COOP_v2.zip

Ash/AshTray/Aschenbecher
    Jai Hind/Hail India
    Jai Germani/Hail Germany

• Ahhh shit, forgot to make one fix. please ignor. i will quickly make correction and upload a new file.

Ash/AshTray/Aschenbecher
    Jai Hind/Hail India
    Jai Germani/Hail Germany