• keine Ahnung, Gladiator war Serverbediener.

Ich weiss nur, dass BLAU verloren hat und dass wir uns mal dringend wegen der Umstände unterhalten müssen :p
    Den AAR hätte ich, aber is glaub ich schon im com-Forum hochgeladen.

"Religion (und so manch andere Weltanschauung) ist Wahnsinn im Kleide der Rationalität, Satire und Komik Rationalität im Kleide des Wahnsinns." Tim Wolff 2015

Aufstehen, Krone liegen lassen, Haare zerzausen und Eskalieren gehen!

• zu den Umständen hab ich was ins com-Forum geschrieben ;) Da müsste man mal über die Punkte nachdenken.

Wer war was... BLAU
    CO - Falli
    XO - Eisenschwein
    A - Furia + 3x Regimentos
    B - Gladiator (nach 10min abgeschmiert), danach LtDan
    C - Ricopico, Manteuffel
    D - Reserve
    AVZ - LtDan, nach 10min ich

"Religion (und so manch andere Weltanschauung) ist Wahnsinn im Kleide der Rationalität, Satire und Komik Rationalität im Kleide des Wahnsinns." Tim Wolff 2015

Aufstehen, Krone liegen lassen, Haare zerzausen und Eskalieren gehen!

• Bezüglich des Szenarios können wir uns ja mal im TS und wenn gewünscht auch gerne auf dem Server treffen...

Ansonsten:
    CO - Thonar
    XO - Gibson
    Tank 1 - Keiler + Russen (Der eine hieß, glaube ich LAN, der andere Oleg... oder?)
    Tank 2 - TJay
    PC 2 - Silberwiese
    TankHunter - Hedgehog
    Recce - Chuikov

Grüße

• I myself am happy with my work, but am also quite unhappy with Gibsonm's review of my recon work: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbf…php?p=222366&postcount=67 The first 2 BRDM-2s were used by me to move to low positions from which they could watch N and S of Monkeberg, and in the process of doing so intercepted the first enemy forces. They died, but took 1 Fuchs with them. Of the remaining 2, the S one provided plenty of intel about enemy movement S of Monkeberg until Ricopico's CV90 platoon found it and killed it. But I immobilized one of his CV90s as I went down and finished it off later with the dismounted Panzerjaeger. The N one remained hidden, while its Panzerjaeger provided vital intel on enemy movement N of Monkeberg, including an ICM strike that was on target but failed to hit as there were only 3 tubes. Then, I remembered that I still had 1 vehicle, and took the BRDM-2 NE in order to ambush rear echelon units. It died too, but not before it destroyed 1 Eagle IV, 1 SX45, and damaged 1 SX45.

I've played with Gibsonm before. He's sharp and abrasive, and doesn't seem to tolerate any show of initiative. Edit: I wish to add that I didn't hear anyone else complain about my work as recon.

• Hey Chuikov!

I was very pleased with your reconnaissance work. In my opinion you did a great job. Because of you I noticed 1 tank platoon and a CV platoon in the north. With the information later gathered by one of my ATGM-squads, I was able to see the enemy point of main effort. Only because of this information, we knew that all went as planned... also when Blue was quite slow and carefully. So with no doubt, you did very well. But in the end I still have to say: You have to share the MVP with Hedgehog^^.

So don't be mad, only because of one opinion, and don't be mad with Gibson. He didn't just led the red forces after my drop. He also risked to came late to work because of us. And maybe he is thinking from a different angle about your work, because he had been a bit later in charge, were your work was mainly done. So maybe he sees only your little Guerrilla-Attacks...

Still, I hope to see you to the next event

Greetings
    Thonar